Processing & Filling
- Sourcing: Water sourced from an artesian well deep underground
- Disinfection: is chlorinated to eliminate bacteria, yeast and mould
- Filtration: Removes sediment
- Carbon Filtration: Utilizes a carbon filter to remove chlorine and other organic materials
- Softeners: Removes certain minerals that causes the "hardness" in the water
- Micro Filtration Remove Solids: to remove microscopic particles
- Reverse Osmosis: dissolved solids and salts, and other impurities
- Ozonation: injection of ozone into the water to eliminate any bacteria, yeast and mould and preserves the fresh, clean taste. Ozone completely dissipates a few hours after bottling leaving only pure water.
- Bottling: 100% automated bottling line where the bottles created,
rinsed, filled, capped, labelled, dated and packed into the relevant packages –
the entire process is totally hands free
- Warehousing & Distribution.